Event type: Training
About the event:
Sambodhi Research & Management Instituteis pleased to announce the following training programmes to be held at New Delhi in March 2011.
1. Monitoring & Evaluation of Development Interventions – March 8-10, 2011
The training programme is designed to augment knowledge and skills of strategic and operational functionaries involved with M&E and related functions in development organizations. The programme aims to provide conceptual understanding of M&E and de-jargonize the subject for professionals working at the cutting edge of development. The training will not only familiarize participants with the ‘nuts & bolts’ of M&E but also develop requisite skills to incorporate M&E in project design and delivery.
2. Proposal Development & Report Writing for Development Projects – March 11-12, 2011
The training programme on Proposal Development and Report Writing will provide participants with the skills to improve structure, content and format of proposals for fund raising, documents for routine operations and for developing reports for diverse purposes. The programme focus is on equipping professionals working on development and social issues with the tools to translate good proposals into ‘winning proposals” and good reports into “excellent reports”.
The above courses shall provide:
– 6-8 hours of classroom sessions for each training day
– Reading and reference material for each training programme
– Rigorous hands-on practice on key skills
– Follow-on troubleshooting support services through electronic media.
In case you are interested in the programme please send an email to obtain the programme flyer and registration form. You may also avail early-bird and group registrations discounts on the training fee. The last date for registration is March 4, 2010.
For more information, please access their web site at: www.srmi.in; www.sambodhi.co.in