This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
European Microfinance Week is a key industry event hosting high level and in-depth discussions by all sectors of the financial inclusion community working worldwide. Welcoming 500 professionals from dozens of countries each year, it’s a unique meeting point and an excellent forum for networking. The unparalleled three-day event attracts leading experts, opinion-leaders and policy-makers to its plenaries and workshop sessions tackling front line topics.
Don’t miss out on the chance to engage with other top industry professionals, hear presentations on the latest developments in the sector, and attend the ceremony for the European Microfinance Award. Last year’s edition gathered close to 500 participants from 66 countries.
The conference offers a fantastic line-up with three plenaries and anticipates more than 80 organizations featuring in over 25 sessions covering a range of front-line topics such as:
- Making insurance markets work for the poor.
- The business case for gender-lens investing.
- Advancing access to financial services for refugees.
- Financing clean energy.
- Meeting the financial needs of smallholder farmers.
- Financial education.
- Youth finance.
- Microfinance and the SDGs.
- Social performance management.
- Financial inclusion through technology.
- Regulation in the Fintech/DFS space.
- Client protection & Fintech/DFS.
- EUR 625,00 – regular rate
- EUR 250 – individual member
- EUR 100,00 – students rate (on request)